Expert Commercial Repairs & Installations IN LA, SANTA MONICA, & SURROUNDING AREAS
A malfunctioning water heater in a commercial building can lead to a great deal of discomfort. When problems occur, you need to act quickly before things worsen by calling Horn’s for prompt repair services. For over 20 years we have been a trusted name across Los Angeles County and surrounding areas and boast a team of fully licensed, insured, and bonded plumbers. Our experienced pros understand the importance of having a reliable and energy-efficient water heating and can repair and install all models and types with confidence.
At Horn’s, our main priority is customer satisfaction. If we are not exceeding your expectations, we are not doing our jobs. We work hard to maintain a high standard of quality which means no cutting corners, no shortcuts, and no nonsense. We will go the extra mile to ensure your water heater works properly so that we don’t have to return for anything other than routine maintenance. From quick fixes of minor issues to major repairs and replacements, there is no project we can’t handle. We don’t just want to be the plumber you call today, we want to be the go-to plumber you keep in your contacts for as long as you stay in business.
Call us today at (855) 232-5379 or fill out our online form to schedule a free estimate for water heater services in Valencia.
- Conventional tank water heaters – A traditional gas water heating system is still very effective due to its quick heating ability and large storage capacity. The main cons with this water heater are that it has a shorter lifespan and needs regular maintenance to work efficiently. If there are times when you need to use a lot of hot water, you may exhaust all the stored hot water and must wait until the tank refills and heats up more water.
- Tankless water heaters – As its name suggests, this type of gas- or electricity-powered water heater has no tank and can supply an unlimited amount of hot water on demand. This also means that it takes up less space. Tankless heaters have grown immensely in popularity for their convenience and energy efficiency. The drawback is that it can be much more expensive initially compared to conventional storage tank heaters.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
When an electric water heater is failing to work, it may be because the heating coils have burned out or there is an electrical issue that needs to be addressed. For gas heaters, the problems can vary from a gas leak, debris present in the tank, or corroded parts. No matter what is causing your water heater problems, it’s important to call an experienced professional to check out the issue right away.
Give us a call if you notice:
- Weird noises
- Odd burning smells
- Discolored or rusty-looking water
- Higher than normal energy bills
- No hot water
- Poor water flow or water pressure
Water heater problems could be potentially dangerous and very costly the more you delay service. Horn’s provides fast and effective water heater repairs. If you are experiencing an issue with your water heater that isn’t on the list, give us a call so we can carefully inspect your unit, identify what is causing the problem, and provide a solid solution.
“The service tech was nice and got the job done fast and professionally.”- Mike K.
“Tech onsite went over and beyond to help our situation of a failed test (not once, or twice) but on the third and final test (after cleaning and clearing), got us through it.”- Neil M.
“What I appreciate about them the most is that they care for their clients! They are honest and everyone from office staff to technicians are all friendly.”- Kate B.
While repairs can keep your water heater in good shape and preserve its lifespan, there are times when repairs will not be enough to resolve a problem.
Some signs that you may need to replace your water heater include:
- Your water heater is over 10 years old
- The hot water smells or tastes metallic
- The hot water has a brown or reddish tint
- You frequently need repairs
- You hear loud grinding or rumbling noises
- You keep running out of hot water
We understand that water heaters are expensive to replace and you wouldn’t want to invest in a new installation unless you truly had to, which is why we can carefully examine your water heater to make the correct determination for you.
Trust Horn’s for Your Commercial Water Heater Needs Across Valencia, Los Angeles, Santa Monica & Beyond
Horn’s has proudly delivered comprehensive water heater services for businesses throughout the area. Our team of certified plumbers are courteous, knowledgeable, and work with honesty and integrity. The free estimates we deliver come with no obligation, so you don’t have to feel pressured into committing to repairs or installations. We are also available 24/7 for emergency water heater services.
Call (855) 232-5379 or contact us online to schedule your water heater services in Valencia or surrounding areas today.