Location: Los Angeles County
Horn’s Backflow & Plumbing is a fast-growing highly intellectual commercial plumbing company serving Los Angeles and surrounding areas. We strive to provide the highest quality servicing to our customers leading to a very rewarding experience for our employees.
Starting from our garage, Horn’s has grown to primarily service the commercial building industry. From the highest skyscrapers in downtown LA to all of the Westfield Malls in the area and everything in between, we pride ourselves in learning what makes these buildings tick and how we can help maintain them to operate at their most efficient potential. Our fast-growing company allows you to create your own path. We hire people who are driven to succeed, and we back them up with the training and support that helps them grow.
Drain Technicians are at the forefront of our customers in their most vulnerable state. When a building is flooding due to clogged drains, it's up to us to show up, investigate the source, control the situation and find a solution to the problem. We are courteous, we show empathy and handle the needs of our customers with the most care possible. This requires skills to understand, troubleshoot, maintain and repair sewer, storm, drain waste, and vent systems. There is a strong emphasis on understanding the equipment used to perform these jobs as well as the maintenance of that equipment. The technician is responsible for making independent decisions under pressure on critical needs.
- 401(k) With Employer Match
- Company Paid Dental insurance
- Company Paid Health insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Discounts
- Performance-based Bonuses
- $1500 Sign-on Bonus (After 90-day probationary period)
- Clearing clogged Drain, Waste, & Vent (DMV) lines with proper equipment
- Disassemble and install DMV systems and fixtures (Flush Valves, Garbage Disposals, etc…)
- Inspect/Locate DMV lines with a camera
- Hydro Jetting of DWV lines
- Truck Cleanliness, organization, and inventory maintenance
- Equipment maintenance
- Completing Electronic work orders
- Problem Solving
- Communicate with the customer and supervisor on progress
- Maintain proper PPE and other safety equipment.
- Ability to operate and maintain plumbing tools and equipment
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Minimal technical knowledge for work order management applications
- Strong sense of urgency, problem solver and takes initiative
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in scope or direction and be flexible in adopting changes quickly
- Ability to organize truck and job site
- Advanced knowledge of drainage systems and how they are installed
- Some code knowledge of drainage systems is required.
- State Drivers License with no more than 2 points or DUI within 7 years
- 2 or more years of experience
- A High School diploma or equivalent education preferred
- Ability to lift heavy objects. (Typically exceeding 50lbs)
- Requires basic hand tools
- No Vaccination Requirements. Employees to wear face coverings when required by the client.