Clogged Drain Services for Businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, & Surrounding Areas
A clogged drain presents a frustrating challenge for businesses, especially commercial kitchens, and restaurants. Public restrooms and showers hampered by drain issues can turn away customers and hurt your bottom line. This is why it’s important to have a plumbing company you can trust to clean out your drains and keep things flowing smoothly. Horn’s has been providing high-quality drain cleaning services in Valencia and surrounding communities for over 20 years.
We know what it takes to clear drain clogs quickly and efficiently by using the most sophisticated technologies, like hydro-jetting, to eliminate tough grease, oil, hair, and sludge obstructions. You can count on us to arrive on time and provide honest, straightforward pricing with no surprises. It’s the least we can do for our local Los Angeles County neighbors.
Don’t let a clogged drain stop your business operations, call Horn’s at (855) 232-5379 or request an appointment online today. Our Valencia drain cleaning technicians are ready to help get your pipes flowing as quickly as possible.
Cleaning your building’s drains regularly is an important part of maintaining your commercial property. Pipes and drains in your floors, showers, and toilets can accumulate a large amount of grease, hair, gunk, and other debris over time that back up your pipes and cause serious issues if not dealt with promptly. Even a single clog can cause problems throughout your plumbing system.
Here are some signs you need professional drain cleaning services:
- Your DIY efforts are ineffective: Whether you are trying to save money or have underestimated the severity of a clog, you may feel you can clear a clogged drain yourself with a chemical drain cleaner. Not only are these products ineffective in most cases, they often contain ingredients that can corrode your pipes if used frequently. Our plumbing technicians have the tools and training to clean out drains correctly.
- Your water is too slow to drain: If you notice water draining slowly or even pooling up around drains, you may have a serious clog. We can determine where the clog is and remove it quickly.
- You hear strange gurgling noises: These sounds indicate a clog in the plumbing system is causing air to release as the water attempts to flow down the drain. Calling a plumber to inspect the cause of the noises can bring you one step closer to a resolution.
- Your drains smell funny or are attracting flies: The presence of a foul odor and drain flies often go hand in hand and indicate the buildup of organic matter that flies want to consume and breed on. To get rid of both, schedule a professional drain cleaning.
- You get frequent clogs: Constant clogs are usually an indicator of more serious plumbing issues. If you notice a pattern with one or more drains on your property, it’s best to call in a professional to get clarity on what’s going on.
Blasting Clogged Drains with Hydro-Jetting
One of the most effective tools we use to clear out stubborn drain clogs is hydro-jetting. This process of using highly pressurized water to blast away blockages in pipes can easily clear away substantial obstructions and other hard-to-remove gunk. When traditional methods of drain cleaning are not effective or can’t reach the clog, we break out this powerful tool to move through the entire pipe. The efficient manner in which hydro-jetting washes away all drain contents and long-term buildup makes it so your pipes are like new.
By using our hydro-jetting service, you may be able to remove the following and more:
- Food products
- Small objects
- Tree roots
“The service tech was nice and got the job done fast and professionally.”- Mike K.
“Tech onsite went over and beyond to help our situation of a failed test (not once, or twice) but on the third and final test (after cleaning and clearing), got us through it.”- Neil M.
“What I appreciate about them the most is that they care for their clients! They are honest and everyone from office staff to technicians are all friendly.”- Kate B.
At Horn’s, we truly care about helping our loyal customers, which is why we offer free estimates on all our services, including drain cleaning. Whether you need minor drain cleaning done, need us to use the hydro-jet, or want to schedule your business for routine commercial drain cleaning visits, we are more than happy to meet your needs.
Let us help you get your drains flowing again! Schedule your drain cleaning service in Valencia, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, or surrounding areas in LA County by calling (855) 232-5379 now.